You don’t always need fancy products to look your best. Here are ten of our best beauty tricks to try with products you already have in your home.
We’re showing you exactly how to use common items for a major beauty boost!
- Skin Toner: You have probably heard about all the dietary benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar, but did you know that Apple Cider Vinegar is an excellent natural skin toner too?Just dampen a cotton ball in a mixture of 1 part apple cider vinegar and 2 parts water as a toner after cleansing your face. You’ll love how smooth and moisturized it leaves your skin.
- Tame Rough Cracked Lips: Hate the look of dry lips? To make your lips smooth before putting on lipstick, exfoliate your lips by taking a wet washcloth and scrubbing your lips to remove any dry skin.
- Smell Amazing All Day: This little trick will help you get the most out of your perfume. To make your fragrance last longer, rub Vaseline on your pulse points then spray perfume behind the ear, inside the wrist, at the base of the throat, inside the elbow, and behind the knee.Spraying these key areas allows the fragrance to diffuse across your entire body and rise throughout the day.
- Beautify those Brushes: Over time, your makeup brushes store layers of makeup buildup along with bacteria and dust. That could lead to clogged pores and breakouts. Yuck! All you need to clean your makeup brushes is some baby shampoo. First get your brushes wet under lukewarm water. Then, just put a dab of shampoo in your hand with water and gently rub the brushes until it works up into a lather. Then rinse the makeup brushes, squeeze excess water out, reshape and let them dry.
- Fix for Flyaway Frizzy Hair: Rub a dryer sheet against your hair to get rid of static electricity. This also works to remove static electricity from combs and brushes too!
- Tackle that Make up Mess: Hang a shoe bag over the back of your bathroom door. It makes a great place to keep makeup brushes, barrettes, cosmetics, and other beauty items right at your fingertips.
- Reduce Forehead Shine Fast: Are you dripping sweat from hot sunny days? Grab a coffee filter to dab on your forehead. It will absorb the oil and sweat from your forehead and help you look fresh again in no time.Best of all, a coffee filter fits easily into your purse!
- Whiter Teeth: Why spend money on expensive teeth whitening toothpastes when you can just sprinkle some baking soda right onto your regular toothpaste after applying it on your toothbrush?Baking soda is excellent for removing stains. Brush your teeth for one to two minutes using this trick and you will notice a difference in the whiteness of your teeth in just a few days.
- Homemade Lip Plumper: Here’s how to plump up your lips with your favorite lip gloss and essential oils.Add a few drops of peppermint essential oil to your lip gloss container for fuller lips. Mix well. Apply as usual. MIX and DILUTE the peppermint oil. When using essential oils you must dilute them before you apply to your skin.
- Lipstick that Lasts: No one likes to apply their lipstick only to have it wear off in a couple of hours. If you want a kiss-proof all day look, here’s a hack to try.First outline your lips with your favorite lipliner. Next cover your entire lips with the lipliner. It acts as a base to grab your lipstick. Finally apply your favorite lipstick color.
Which beauty hack are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below, and if you have any additional tips, we’d love to hear them too!
Stay beautiful friends!